Labels

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Facebook requests

I keep getting all these Facebook requests from young women in their early 20's in bikini's (a one-piece swimsuit is far far better - bikini's are so off putting) who would love to get together with me after viewing my profile photo. 
They all appear to be from women who live behind, what was once called the Iron Curtain (I always thought that sounded such attractive part of the world and was a place I really wanted to go. Now I am not so sure). 
These Russian/ Baltic women obviously have a real thing for old men with grey beards, man breast where once there were Ryan Gosling pecs and liver spots. 
However I never get any from young men of the same age.
Why not ?
I am an equal opportunities potential blackmail victim !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. All comments are moderated. We hope to post your comment shortly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.